MEET THE TEAM
Dr. Ericka Sample
Dr. Sample was born and raised in Lubbock, Texas. After graduating from Monterey High school, Dr. Sample attended Texas Tech University where she received her B.S. in Biology in 1993. She then completed her dental studies at Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas in 1998. After receiving her D.D.S., Dr. Sample continued her post-graduate training in orthodontics at NOVA Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida completing her orthodontic residency in 2000.
Dr. Sample and her husband Steve currently reside in Dallas with their two children, Cooper and Ellery.
- Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of Greater Dallas Association of Orthodontists- Past president
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Texas Dental Association
- Member Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Member Texas Association of Orthodontists
- International Association of Dentists
- Texas Monthly Super Dentist 2008 Dr. Sample enjoys spending time with her family, great friends, church, traveling, snow skiing and gardening.
- [email protected]
Office Manager and everything else
Holly has been with Dr. Sample for over 12 years. Her official title is office manager but as anyone will tell you, she is also the billing manager, phone receptionists, PA for Dr. Sample, IT Manager and usually the first smiling face you will see when walking in.
Holly currently lives in Rockwall and enjoys being on the lake or at her daughter’s volleyball games..
- hlau[email protected]